Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dream ? ego ? pain ?

I woke up from my afternoon nap,
a rainy , suppose to be a great one...
But then i woke up ,
With rushing breaths,
i felt my chest ,
i felt hard to breath ,
I don't feel pain ,
i felt nothing ,
just rushing breaths ,
... is that dream real ?

I dreamed of failure,
continuously,
endlessly,
eternally ,
I felt afraid for a moment,
so tired, yet afraid.
right now such blankness,
too much ego ?
too much pain ?
I don't know,
I'm confused,
whats wrong with me ?
I cant even sleep well,
whats just wrong with me ?

my breathing gets harder ,
one day will it stop ?
may this body hold a little longer,
just longer for the clock .

can someone tell me whats wrong ?
is my pressure of failure killing me ?
I don't know ........
so tired, yet afraid to sleep ...
what am I afraid ?

No comments:

Post a Comment