Monday, September 7, 2009

My Holiday So far so good (part 2)

After the First day off Wii-ing and Swimming,
We started off with delicious breakfast ~
( actually it was lunch because we woke up around 3 pm )~



pancakes and coffee or tea~~
yum yum ~~~
my mom is good at this ~
and all of them liked it....
but the amount......
MOM STOP PLS~!!!
i already eat ten pieces~!!!!



My house coffee machine~

after the "breakfast"
we did a bit of a morning excercise....
WII~!!!! again ~!!!
played bowling on wii!~~~
OMG I love bowling alot~
hahah~
and we did played some weird games too haha
played until quite a few hours again ~~



ME GOING CRAZY AGAIN~



friends playing the wii~



resting from the wii~



Li ping resting from the wii game~ damn tired~
( quite a nice picture )

After some of that gaming we where pretty hungry already,
but that day Barbie's had some offering party going at her place tonight,
and we where all invited to the party to eat ~
so we all had to "starve" abit, but then my mom so bad ~
teach them how to cook while they "tahan"~
hahahaha~~



My mom ~ the best cook ~



Celine learning from my mom ~ lol~
after cooking and all that free lesson for my friends~
we went to barbie's house to party ~
OMG ~~ so many food~~~



and my mom even came !

damn crowded lol ~
and alot of people enjoying the marvelous feast!~
and had a great takng picture party there~~~






A nice party ~



weird photos~



Barbie's father and us ~

after the good food and party again ,
my mom brought us to some really luxurious dinning place.

its called Le'Chateau~ in Italian~
then there was this grand piano there...
finger itchy~~~
so wat if there is no musician ?!
I will be the musician ~ HOO~



all my friends also where all there taking picture~
damn lots and lots of pcture la,
just like i said,
after i compile all of it,
i will post it all on face book,
so just enjoy the pictures i post for now ~



a quiet pub ~



getting steamy there~ WOO~



outside the Le"Chateau~



....



me being punished for not attending the birthday...



and then the guy was punished back lol~!



ORG_JKIV_FOREVER.

well after that half of the members had to go home,
but the rest of us continued at barbie's places again.
this time we were count downing merdeka ~



just look at the amount of food and drinks..~
V.S.O.P also got.
lol!
and the cheers!!!



thats barbie's mom, a yong tau fu seller,
she sells good stuff !
I mean real good food!



and so we went back to my place after the drinks and talks,
they even tried to make drunk,
so that they could ask some "questions"
lol~ but lucky i just drink abit~
i was just half drunk ~!
and had a good nights rest after that..

Holiday so far so good (2) - end.







1 comment:

  1. hi... jason..
    i miss the Wi-Fi..
    oya.. the cuople in ur pic..
    do u knw wat? i knw the girl.. coz her brother is my housemates...n u knw wat her brother name?! hihi~~ same as u o...

    WeiPIn

    ReplyDelete